Thursday 26 February 2015

New approach

I've been thinking about it for a while now, wanting to shoe horn the idea into my lifestyle, and I had a LIGHTBULB moment today. USE THE BLOG.....DUH.

My idea is to set a theme every month of a subject I want to study, i.e. hands, feet, head/neck/chest relationships, and document my progress on here. What i'd really love if you guys joined in too and we can compare notes and share our progresses together! Cool eh? Well I got super stoked at least haha. I'm going to brainstorm some ideas for subjects and set the first to start from the 1st of March, I'll be sure to post it the day before, to give you a chance to find out what it might be :)

I'd love your guys support too, so if you don't want to study, you can join in by critiquing my studies or suggesting new ideas! Ooohh yes, I'd love your suggestions for topics too. Not asking too much, am I?

2 comments:

  1. Grest idea, monthly inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like! Hurray to inspiration! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D