Thursday 5 April 2012

Day 96

Here is my March 11 second club! about 8 hours left to vote now :) - there's some great entries, and 390 of them! It took me about 50 hours to complete. One of my friends/colleagues, Richard Coley, helped me render it. *update! I got 58th place out of 390, so chuffed! Very proud, on to the new clip now!*


 I've just worked out I can embed pins into my blog! So here's my first tester one - Subzin, found through an animation group on facebook. You can type in a word to help you find quotes from movies and tv series'.

Click on the picture to find a quote!



 Source: subzin.com via India on Pinterest


I also forgot to mention that Framestore won a couple of awards!

FICCI
‘Best Commercial: 3D' - Coca Cola Siege
'Best TV/Film Graphics’ - The Tale of the Three Brothers

BAA
Best Film/TV Graphics - Coca Cola Siege
Best Commercial: 3D - The Tale of the Three Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D