Sunday 29 April 2012

Day 120

So I entered the 11 Second Club again this month. I only managed to spend about 35 hours on it this time. I wish I had had a bit more time to really sort out some of the dialogue and spacing, but anyway!

and here's my entry:


I plan to render this out nicely soon, after I've had time to properly polish the animation!

Also, had a bit of time today to catch up on films and drawing!

I watched Indiana Jones and the last crusade, The life of brian and 2001; a space odyssey.

I have been re-organising my papers and what not today, and i figured it might be useful to share some of the notes an things i have collected. So ill try and get them up on here too! Here are some of my doodles from this evening too, going through my book Draw the Looney Tunes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D