Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 338

Busy busy weekend! Friday night a bunch of friends and I went to see Steven Merchant's Hello Ladies tour. Brilliant!  Rubbish blurly phone photo:
 
Saturday my housemates and an old friend did Christmas food shopping and then in the evening I went to see Hugo in 3D. Then Sunday we had a fake Christmas day! All he trimmings, decorations, mulled cider and fizzy wine! As none of us are free during the rest of crazy December. In the midst of that, I managed to take a couple of photos (I'll upload tomorrow), and some terrible doodles to illustrate the goings on, as you'll see from my swift previous posts. More productivity in the drawing this week me thinks!
Awesome gift from Abby (my housemate)... soo cool! Get one here...Animation Praxinoscope
 
Oh and as we were watching a bit of Beyonce, the buffer turned on, it made me chuckle! and it got stuck, so we watched something else instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D