Friday 20 May 2011

Day 140!

The next Andrex Ad came out last night, and it's sold me the toilet roll at least, how random, anyway here it is:


I worked on the bright and bold party. The dog searching through some records by the DJ, and another dog in the background taking photos, which carries onto the next shot, taking a photo of the dog's singing :)

Last couple of posts have been lacking pictures, as I haven't taking the photos, and left the drawings at home today! eep! but I'll will upload the drawings I did on those days tonight or tomorrow hopefully, and obviously I need to put up today's when I do them :)
_______________________________________

So I found some good stuff today, and thought I would share it:

Brendan Body's Blog

and an extensive look at "how to make bird's fly good", it's fascinating!

Oh and I finally got my IMDB updated for when I worked on Gravity :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D