Monday 3 January 2011

Day 3!

 Well today I've done a few bits and pieces. I started to work on a 2D walk cycle, which is posted below, and the character I think I am going to use for it. I have also drawn a few goats, to add to the theme "There Was An Old Woman" (Thanks to Ian!).  Please take time to have a look and critique and comment away :), thank you!

Here is the working out for the start of my 2D walk:



Here is the 2D character, which I have based on the Moom* rig, so it will match up with the work I do in 3D too. I think, I may re-draw him though, he feels too tall at the moment.


Here is my drawing for day three:


Back to work tomorrow! So I shall be taking my sketch book to work to see what I can draw at lunchtime!

Thank you for looking :) Don't forget to comment!

*Moom v4.0.3 Rig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D